If you’re looking for a quick healthy breakfast, I would recommend Chia Seed Pudding. This quick and nutritious breakfast is a good alternative to porridge, as Chai Seeds contain a lot of nutrients.
Some of the nutritional benefits are that they are:
-high in antioxidants.
-low in carbohydrates.
-high in protein; and
-high in omega 3 fatty acids.
To make this quick dish you will need:
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk or milk of your choice
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix chia seeds, coconut milk, and honey together in a small bowl or mason jar
- Let it set in refrigerator overnight
- Remove it from the fridge, and make sure your pudding looks thick and the chia seeds have gelled
- Top with fresh fruit and nuts, and enjoy immediately.