To make this scrumptious desert you will need:
- 120g wholemeal flour
- 122g almond milk
- 122g water
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together and stir until the batter is smooth and creamy.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Lightly grease the pan with coconut oil.
- Pour a ladle of mixture onto the center of the pan and swirl it to form thin layer of batter.
- Cook for 1 to 1 ½ minutes until the edges begin to lift and lightly golden brown underneath.
- Slip in a spatula under the crepe and flip it over. Continue to cook for a further 30 seconds to a minute.
- Continue with the same process until the batter is fully used up.
- Serve cold or warm with your favourite toppings and fillings.